- Non-structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Multi-grip capability.
- Split tail formation provides a very large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- Wide choice of installation tools.
- One fastener can often be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
- Accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control.
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.0mm and 4.8mm (5/32″ and 3/16″)
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Headform: Dome, large flange