- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Exceptional shear and tensile strength.
- Large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem.
- Spreads the tail bearing/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for thin sheet materials.
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 6.4mm (¼”)
- Materials: Aluminium alloy, steel
- Headform: Protruding
|HEMLOK® – SERIES|
|Aluminium Alloy||Protruding||Hemlok® 2241|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
The Hemlok® rivet features an interference lock ensuring the strongest vibration-resistant joints.
This structural breakstem fastener has exceptional shear and tensile strength and a large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet. The large blind side bearing area spreads the load and prevents creep.
The Avdel® Hemlok® fastener can be used to fasten metal to metal, metal to plastic, and thin sheet to thick metal.
Assembly applications include automotive, warehouse racking, and ladders.