Avdel Q Rivet
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Weatherproof fastener.
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem.
- Provides powerful locking strength and hole filling.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- Spreads the tail bearing/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for thin sheet materials.
- Provides strong, vibration-resistant joints.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 3.2 mm to 6.4 mm (1/8″ to ¼”)
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, steel, and stainless steel
- Headform: Protruding, large flange, and countersunk
|Q RIVET – SERIES|
|Steel||Protruding||Q Rivet SSPQ|
|120° Countersunk||Q Rivet SSCQ|
|Large Flange||Q Rivet SSLQ|
|Aluminium||Protruding||Q Rivet AAPQ|
|Large flange||Q Rivet AALQ|
|Countersunk||Q Rivet AACQ|
|Protruding||Q Rivet BSPQ|
|Large Flange||Q Rivet BSLQ|
|120° Countersunk||Q Rivet BSCQ|
|Stainless Steel||Protruding||Q Rivet CCPQ|
|120° Countersunk||Q Rivet CCCQ|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
The Avdel® Q Rivet structural breakstem fastener has a high shear and tensile strength. The Q Rivet features an interference lock, improving strength. It also has a weatherproof feature thanks to the splined stem design which plugs the entire length of the shell.
These structural breakstem fasteners can be used to fasten metal to metal, metal to plastic, and thin rear sheet. Assembly applications include automotive, warehouse racking, ladders, building industries, commercial vehicles, domestic appliances, and heating and ventilation.
Available in a stainless steel option for high corrosion resistance and for applications requiring elevated temperatures.