- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Stem mechanically locked into body.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Multi-grip capability.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- Good sheet take-up performance.
- Excellent hole fill via radially expanded body.
- Wide choice of installation tools.
- One fastener can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control.
- Compensates for irregular, oversized, slotted, or misaligned holes.
- Can stop sheet movement in non-standard holes.
- Large gap-closing capability.
- Provides very strong, vibration-resistant joints.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8mm, 6.4mm (3/16″, ¼”) and 10 mm (3/8″) steel version
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- Headforms: Protruding and countersunk
|INTERLOCK® – SERIES|
|Stainless Steel||Protruding||Interlock® CCPI|
|Aluminium Alloy||Protruding||Interlock® BAPI|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library
Avdel® Interlock® delivers excellent performance in applications that require structural strength and vibration resistance combined with multi-grip capability in blind side applications.
This multi-grip structural breakstem fastener provides excellent hole fill to form a fully sealed, vibration-resistant joint. The Interlock® rivet can close large gaps and prevent sheet movement while the high shear and tensile strength enable the use of fewer Interlock® rivets per assembly.
Assembly applications include automotive, cabinets and enclosures, commercial vehicles, domestic appliances, and heating and ventilating. Interlock® rivets can be used to fasten metal to metal and metal to plastic.