- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Annular grooves on the body expand radially during installation.
- Provides a vibration-resistant joint, increased pull-out resistance, and good residual clamp.
- Available options accommodate most combinations of connector and PC board thickness.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 2.5mm and 2.8mm
- Materials: Electro tin plated* brass and aluminum alloy (WEEE & RoHS compliant)
- Headforms: Dome
|AVTRONIC® – SERIES|
|Aluminum alloy||Dome||Avtronic® 1189
|Electro tin-plated* brass||Dome||Avtronic® 1188|
* Avdel® recommends tin-plated Avtronic® fasteners are installed within nine months from the date they were produced.
Avtronic® is a speed fastening assembly solution that is widely used for attaching connectors and components to PCBs, but it can also be used to attach a wide range of other connectors and electronic components.
The Avtronic® rivet has annular body grooves which expand radially during insertion. This provides a vibration-resistant joint and good pull-out resistance.
Various body lengths provide a wide grip range to accommodate most combinations of connector and PC board thickness. The Avtronic® can be used in blind hole applications and is an ideal tack rivet.