- Non-structural breakstem rivet.
- Rivet stem retained in tubular component to avoid loose stems.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Extra-wide grip range from 15.8 mm to 98.4 mm (5/8″ to 3-7/8″).
- Large bearing area against both sides of the application.
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet to prevent damage.
- Clamps tightly and securely without crushing parent material.
- Excellent hole fill via radially expanded rivet body for a strong and vibration-resistant joint.
- Low profile headform on both sides of the application for a neat appearance.
- Can be used to fasten metal to metal, plastic to plastic, metal to plastic, metal rear sheet, and various composite materials.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16″ and 1/4″)
- Materials: Aluminum alloy and steel
- Headforms: Dome
|AVDELMATE® – SERIES|
|Aluminium Alloy||Dome||Avdelmate® BALMS|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
The Avdel Avdelmate rivet is a two-piece wide-grip, breakstem fastener suitable for a range of applications in soft, thin sheet, and brittle materials.
This two-piece breakstem fastener consists of a rivet and tubular section. Upon insertion, the rivet stem is retained in the tubular component, avoiding loose stems.
Avdelmate fasteners provide a secure clamp without crushing the parent material and good hole fill due to the radially expanded rivet body. This makes the Avdelmate® fastener ideal for stadium seating, furniture, playground equipment, street signs, and racking applications.