POP High-Strength (HS) Rivets
- Increased blind-side expansion.
- High clamp load.
- Vibration-resistant joints.
- Accommodates oversized holes.
- Positively retained mandrel head.
- Excellent rattle (noise) resistance.
- Grooved mandrel.
- Optimizes jaw and tool life.
- For use in structural applications.
Our High-Strength (HS) blind rivet is a domed high-strength fastener designed to provide superior shear and tensile strength. Large blind-side expansion for structural applications provides vibration resistance and enhances joint integrity.
Used widely in the transportation industry where noise and vibration reduction are requirements. HS blind rivets are RoHS-compliant and manufactured to ISO, QS, and TS requirements.
The HS rivet is a proprietary design that provides excellent rattle resistance and that optimizes jaw and tool life, thanks to its grooved mandrel.