Avdel Euro Hexsert / Hexsert
- Improves torque-to-turn by up to 200% in sheet metal compared to round-body inserts.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Superior pull-out performance.
- Can be used for very thin sheet materials from 0.50mm (0.02″).
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole.
- Provide a female thread in application.
- Can be installed in pre-coated or post-painted applications without damaging the surface.
- Clamp two or more sheets.
- Various platings available to increase corrosion resistance.
- Low-profile version allows near-flush fit to application.
- Large-flange version provides greater load-bearing surface. Reinforces hole to prevent push out.
- Large-flange version can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- Closed end prevents the ingress of dirt and fluids into thread and electrical circuits.
- Assembly applications include automotive chassis components, electrical engineering, sheet metal, domestic appliances, switchgear cabinets, and thermal applications.
- Thread Sizes: M3-M12
- Material: Steel, stainless steel
- Finishes: Steel: Zinc plated and clear trivalent passivated
- Headforms: Low profile and large flange
- Option: Closed end
- Hole Size: Metric and imperial options