- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Stem is mechanically locked into body.
- Provides very strong, vibration-resistant joints.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Split tail formation spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials offering high resistance to pull-out loads.
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Ideal for use in very soft or brittle materials.
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection.
- Optional underhead washer provides a weatherproof seal.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16″ and 1/4″)
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Headform: Protruding
|STRUCTURAL KLAMP-TITE® – SERIES|
|Aluminum Alloy||Protruding head||Structural BAPKTR|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
The structural version of our Klamp-Tite® rivet, featuring a visible mechanical lock to give extra strength to the joint.
An ideal rivet for use in thin sheet or low-strength materials because of its large blind-side bearing area. Made of aluminum alloy, and available with an optional underhead washer provides a weatherproof seal.
Assembly applications include domestic appliances, plastic components, automotive plastic assemblies, container, cladding, and commercial vehicles.
Structural and non-structural Klamp-Tite® fasteners are ideal rivets for plastic assembly.