Avdel Double Flush Chobert
- Flush surface on both sides of the component.
- Reduces excess space requirements within the chassis.
- Common hole form can be used throughout the chassis design to reduce complexity.
- Can be installed from either direction if accessible.
- Expands radially in the material during installation.
- Provides superior joint strength when compared to competitive technologies.
- One-piece fastener eliminates potential stem fall out that can cause electrical problems.
- Rapid installation with magazine or bowl feed fasteners.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular electronics industry assembly applications include computer chassis, casings, small electronic devices, and applications with exceptionally thin sheet.
- Size: 3.2 mm (1/8″) diameter
- Material: Steel with Zinc clear passivation
- Head Form: Countersunk