- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Internally threaded bore takes a threaded part e.g. D-subminiature connectors.
- Available in many stand-off heights to accommodate a wide variety of components.
- Can be used for board thicknesses of 0.8-2.0 mm (short spigot) or 0.8-2.4 mm max (long spigot).
- Suitable as a female mating bush for D-subminiature connectors.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular assembly applications include aluminum geartrays and extrusions, d-connectors, PCBs, and telecommunications equipment.
- Sizes: M2.5 X 0.45 and M3 X 0.5 threads
- Material: Tin-plated* brass
|AVSERT® – SERIES|
|Tin-plated* brass||short spigot||Avsert® 1117|
|Tin-plated* brass||long spigot||Avsert® 1118|
* Avdel® recommends tin-plated Avsert® parts are installed within 24 months from the date they were produced.
The Avsert® is a threaded stand-off pillar widely used for PCBs. It can also be used to attach a wide variety of other connectors and electronic components. Available in a range of metric internal threads and many stand-off heights, the Avsert® will fit an array of board thicknesses.
Available in short-spigot and long-spigot versions, the Avsert® is made of tin-plated brass and is an excellent option for high speed, blind side assembly needs.