- Can be used in very thin sheet materials from 0.25mm (0.01″).
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole.
- Provide a female thread-in application.
- Clamps two or more sheets of material together, within the grip range.
- Low-profile version allows near-flush fit to application.
- Large-flange version provides greater load-bearing surface. Reinforces hole to prevent push out.
- Large-flange version can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- For hard metric hole sizes.
- Assembly applications include automotive, electrical engineering, electronic components, sheet metal, domestic appliances, and general light fabrication.
- Thread Sizes: M3-M10
- Material: Steel, stainless steel
- Headforms: Low profile and large flange
- Body: With or without splines
- Hole Size: Metric