- Bulbed tail and foreshortening of the fastener during installation ensures high clamp.
- Bulbed tail and large headform provide a large bearing area for soft materials.
- Tapered tail for ease of hole entry.
- Expands radially during installation to ensure maximum hole fill.
- Lower in-place costs than welding or nail rivets.
- Placed using a unique repetition mandrel system for high-speed assembly.
- Can be bowl fed for larger volume applications using automated equipment.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular assembly applications include automotive, electronic components, sheet metal, electrical engineering, domestic appliances, furniture, and general light fabrication.
- Sizes: 2.4mm (3/32″) to 6.0mm
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, steel, stainless steel, brass, and tin-plated brass*
- Headforms: Dome/mushroom, countersunk