POP Pull-Thru (PT) Rivets
- Flush set on both sides of the application.
- Insertion can be reversed, improving rivet tool access.
- Unique “Pull-Thru” mandrel. No loose stem heads remain in the application.
- Consistent clamp force
- Tight radial set provides increased structural rigidity.
- Colored mandrels allow for quick visual identification of different part sizes.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Assembly applications include electronics, automotive, auto tier, and home & appliance.
|Body Material||Mandrel Material||Head Style|
|Dome Head||Large Flange||Countersunk|
|Auto & Auto Tier||
|Home & Appliance||
Our proprietary Pull-Thru rivets are the ideal solution when clearance is extremely limited and a flush set to the application surface is required on both sides. Our PT rivet solves these issues in a totally unique way.
As the PT rivet sets, the mandrel head remains integral with the mandrel, assuring no loose mandrel heads in the assembled product. The PT rivet is a steel countersunk blind fastener designed to set surface flush on both sides of an application (blind side protrusion < 0.4mm/0.015″).
PT rivets are widely used in the electronics industry where space is at a premium but also lend themselves to many low-clearance industrial applications, like car sunroofs, automotive speakers, home cabinet drawers, and refrigerator drawers, among many others uses.
Installation using our POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) Automated Riveting System facilitates a cycle time as fast as 2 seconds.