Avdel NeoSpeed Speed Fastening System
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- One rivet can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
- External splines fill rear sheet and oversize front sheet holes.
- 3x greater hole-size tolerance than standard breakstem rivets.
- Far less sensitive to application variations.
- Easier specification due to one-rivet x one-mandrel solution.
- Typically half the installed weight versus an equivalent breakstem rivet.
- Either magazine-fed or fed via a vibrating bowl to a wide choice of installation equipment.
- Assembly applications where you will find NeoSpeed® fasteners include automotive, electronic, domestic appliance, electrical equipment, and general light fabrication.
- Sizes: 3.2 mm (1/8″) to 4.8 mm (5/32″)
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel A4, Aluminum
- Head Styles: Mushroom, Countersunk