- Provides a vibration-resistant joint with increased pull-out resistance.
- Suitable for blind hole applications.
- Placed using a unique repetition mandrel system for high-speed assembly.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Can be used to fasten: metal to metal, metal to plastic, plastic to plastic, aluminum alloy, wood, and fiberglass.
- Assembly applications include automotive, electrical equipment, domestic appliance, and injection-molded components.
- Sizes: 2.4mm to 4.8mm (3/32″ to 3/16″)
- Materials: Aluminum alloy and steel
- Headforms: Dome/mushroom or countersunk
The Grovit® speed fastening system has been in use since the 1960s and continually re-developed for blind hole applications in wood, plastics, fiberglass, and aluminum. The Grovit® rivet also has the flexibility to be used in harder substrates such as metal and plastic.
Annular grooves on the body expand radially during installation to provide a vibration-resistant joint with increased pull-out resistance. The Grovit® is suitable for blind hole applications, and is placed using a unique repetition mandrel system for high-speed assembly.